Science Centre Annual Pass holders can enjoy a year of interactive and inspiring days out, with free entry to the interactive exhibitions and a whole host of extra special benefits and discounts.
Save 25% when you buy your Annual Pass by 30 September AND you’ll be invited to an exclusive preview event of our brand new visitor experience the week before we officially open!
Current pass holders who had a valid pass on Thursday 19 March 2020 will have their passes extended by the number of days the Centre will have been closed up to 10 October plus an additional month to reflect our initial reduced offer of weekends and school holidays once we reopen. This will be added automatically to your passes.
If you have not yet collected your Annual Pass, it will be ready for you at our welcome desk when you arrive.
If you have any questions regarding this or anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to help.
If you have already visited us and decided that you would now like to purchase an Annual Pass, complete and email this form to email@example.com within 14 days of your visit and you will have your admission fee deducted from the price of your Annual Pass. A valid entry receipt must be provided with your application.
If you would like to purchase an Annual Pass as a Christmas Gift, please email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply complete the pass holder details, and pay online. Science Centre Annual Passes will be ready for collection at reception two weeks from the date of purchase. You can visit in the meantime with a print out of your payment confirmation.
Winchester Science Centre Annual Pass holder benefits:
|♦||Unlimited General Admission for one year to the Science Centre’s hands-on exhibition during normal daytime opening hours|
|♦||FREE on-site parking (subject to availability; parking charges apply for non-pass holders)|
|♦||10% discount on nearly all* planetarium shows|
|♦||10% discount on purchases in the Hub café|
|♦||10% discount on purchases in the Science Shop|
|♦||10% discount on purchases in the Science book shop|
|♦||10% discount on selected special events|
|♦||Quarterly Annual Pass holders' newsletter giving you the latest information about activities|
|♦||Exclusive previews to new exhibitions and shows|
|♦||Free general entry to Dundee Science Centre and Life Science Centre in Newcastle|
* All planetarium shows charged at the standard rate, including all normally-scheduled daytime shows. Some extra-special events may be charged differently, and these may or may not be offered at a discounted rate for Science Centre Annual Pass holders - this information will be made clear.
We have just one Annual Pass price of £40 per person.
Terms and conditions (click here to display full text)
- Annual Pass holders are entitled to unlimited General Admission to the exhibition floor during normal daytime opening hours.
- Passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are not automatically renewed.
- The Centre occasionally closes for private events or maintenance. Closure dates will be listed on the website in advance.
- Passes can only be used by the named pass holder. A photograph will be taken upon first use.
- The planetarium discount is applicable only to named annual pass holders.
- Pass holders will be given a parking permit when Annual Pass cards are collected, with one permit provided per bundle. Permits must be displayed on the windscreen. On-site parking is subject to availability and spaces cannot be reserved. A park and ride service may be in operation during peak periods; please check the website for dates.
- A charge will apply for each replacement Annual Pass card or parking permit.
- Discount excludes gift vouchers and promotional items.
- Children under 14yr must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3yr do not require annual passes as General Entry is free for this age group.
- Winchester Science Centre reserves the right to make changes to the scheme at any time without notice, and to withdraw cards if misused.