Get set for a whole year of action-packed fun in 2023
Daytimes will be fun-filled with six brand-new seasonal events, one for every school holiday. Experience all the thrills of the Science Centre’s awesome hands-on exhibits, live shows and demos plus extra activities - all included in your admission!
What's coming up this year...
- Melt away the winter chills with Zero Degrees at February half term (28th January to 20th February).
- Spring into science fun with Boom & Bloom at Easter (18th March to 17th April).
- Enter a world of weird science, curiosity and investigation with Mysteries and Mayhem at May half term (13th May to 5th June).
- Get summer started with a bang at Fiesta (8th July to 3rd September).
- Get set for some trick or treats at Science Spoooktacular (7th to 30th October).
- Experience the sights and sounds of Christmas past with the return of the hugely popular Science Dino-mite (2nd December to 7th January).