Families: Wonder-full Wednesdays
Make every Wednesday afternoon wonder-full! Have lots of fun with new science workshop themes each week during term time. You'll see live science shows and demos and interactive exhibits. There's even a new Planetarium show every time you visit.
Wonder-full Wednesdays is designed with home educators in mind. Every week there's something new to discover to help develop your child’s science learning. Children will also have an activity passport. When they complete it after each visit, they'll get a special certificate at the end.
Here's what's included:
- A presenter-led 30 minute workshop every week. The theme changes every time!
- A 20-minute live Planetarium show that explores a different part of the Solar System every week
- A 20-minute science show with explosive experiments and audience participation
- Demos in Science Live
- Exploration time in the interactive exhibits
- They're 2:30pm to 7pm every week during term time
- There's a £10 special event fee to pay (all activities are free for annual members)
Groups: Ultimate STEM School Trip
If you’re visiting as a group of 20 or more, take a look at our all-inclusive Ultimate STEM School Trip. This is a fun-packed day of interactive workshops and immersive exhibits. There are also spectacular Planetarium shows. Each one is designed by expert science communicators for children in key stages one to three.