There’s lots on offer for home educators.
Groups - Ultimate STEM School Trip
If you’re visiting as a group of 20 or more, take a look at our all-inclusive Ultimate STEM School Trip. This fun-filled day of interactive workshops, immersive exhibits and spectacular Planetarium shows is designed by expert science communicators for children in key stages one to three.
Families - Wonder-full Wednesdays
Our brand-new term time afternoon events, Wonder-full Wednesdays, have been developed with home educators in mind. Make your afternoons wonder-full of fun with new science workshop themes each week - including volcanoes, stargazing and dinosaur DNA - live science shows and demos, interactive exhibits and a new planetarium show each time you visit.
We hope that you, as home educators, will find the opportunity to come each week beneficial in developing your child’s science learning. Children will have an activity passport to complete after each visit with a special certificate at the end.
- A presenter-led 30 minute workshop each week on a changing theme
- A 20 minute live Planetarium show that explores a different part of the solar System each week
- A 20 minute science show with explosive experiments and audience participation
- Demos in Science Live
- Exploration time in the interactive exhibits
- 2:30pm to 7pm every week during term time
- £10 special event fee (all activities free to Annual Pass holders)