Dive into the exciting world of forensics here at the Science Centre!
- Who ate the Teddy Bears' picnic? An interactive presenter-led session suitable for 5-7 year olds, where you will work together to solve a mystery using different CSI techniques. Look for evidence, compare bite marks, hair samples and tracks to identify the thief. These sessions will run at 10:30, 12:30 and 14:00 and last approximately 30 mins.
- Who stole the telescope? An interactive presenter-led session suitable for 8-12 year olds, where you will work together to solve a mystery using different CSI techniques. Look for evidence, analyse blood samples, dust for fingerprints, and compare tyre tracks, foot prints and soil samples to identify the thief. These sessions will run at 11:15, 13:15 and 14:45 and last approximately 30 mins.
- Opportunity to meet and chat with Cyber Prevent Officers from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit and Police Cadets
- Take home your own fingerprint key ring!
- Create a DNA bracelet, burglar alarm and fingerprint art in our Invention Studio
For further information about everything we offer here, visit our Plan Your Visit page.
Make your visit extra special with a visit to our planetarium - savings are available for those who book General Admission and planetarium tickets in the same transaction. Click here for the full programme of live, presenter-led shows and 360° fulldome films!
How to book
Book General Admission using the relevant online booking link below. All CSI-themed activities are free with admission. Book at least 3 days in advance and save 25% on admission!
You will also have the option to reserve your free interactive session, which we recommend doing to guarantee your place. All children must be accompanied by an adult - please select tickets for both children and the accompanying adult(s) when booking session.