At the Science Centre we want to make sure everyone can enjoy their visit.
Over 40% of children in the UK have been diagnosed as having some form of allergy. Whether your family is one of these 40% or not, there's lots of things we can all do at the Science Centre to make sure everyone has the best day. By working together we can make sure potential allergens aren't spread around.
- Wash your hands after touching food
- Wash your hands when you come in from outside
- Please eat in the designated cafe areas.
Do you have an allergy? Here's some information that might help when planning your day.
Our cafe is fully allergen accessible. Just speak to a member of our team to find out what's on offer during your visit. We have a fully trained first aid team on site should you need any support during your visit. Occasionally some live experiments or activities use food products, please speak to our staff if you have questions or concerns.
Unsure about the ingredients in our hand soap and hand sanitiser?
- Mild Foam Hand Wash Fragrance Free Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polyquaternium-39, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate.
- Liquid Hand Sanitiser Rub 80% Alcohol Ingredients: Ethanol/Alcohol Denat (80% v/v), Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide.