Salters' Festivals of Chemistry 2016
Enter online now!
Entries for the 2016 Salters' Festivals of Chemistry are now live on the Salters' Institute website. Don't miss out on participating in one of these fantastic events which:
- Excite pupils by doing practical chemistry
- Give pupils responsibility to carry out investigations “like a real Chemist”
- Encourage team working and independent problem solving skills
- Give teachers an opportunity to network and participate in CPD
48 Salters' Festivals of Chemistry are planned at Universities and Colleges throughout the UK and Ireland between March and June 2016.
One team of four students per school are welcome to participate from:
- Year 7 and/or 8 in England and Wales
- Year P7 and/or S1 in Scotland
- Year 8 and/or 9 in Northern Ireland
- Primary 6 and/or Secondary Year 1 in the Republic of Ireland
Student will experience 2 hands-on practical Chemistry challenges, exciting chemical demonstrations, a prize giving ceremony with prizes for winning schools and fun prizes and certificates for all participants.
All this costs only £25 (€30) per school (non-refundable) plus travel expenses. the closing date for entries is 31 January 2016.