For a truly special experience, celebrate your child's next birthday at Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium.
Have fun and be inspired in this unique party setting! All parties include unlimited play on the Science Centre’s 100 hands-on exhibits plus a party meal. Optional extras include unforgettable shows in the planetarium, a private party room, and party bags.
Booking & enquiries: contact Anita, tel 01962 891942 (8am - 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend birthday parties
For £11.20 per child, enjoy unlimited play on the Science Centre's 100 hands-on exhibits, and a party meal. One adult free for every six children.
The party meal is presented on a reserved table in the café area and includes finger-buffet sandwiches with a choice of fillings, served with cocktail sausages, crisps, fairy cakes, ice lollies and squash.
Planetarium: £2.52 (standard) or £3.42 (premium) per person. See the What's On guide for the schedule or enquire for dates further in advance.
Party bags: From £3.50 per child.
Find out more about weekend parties
- Choose from four available sittings in the café for the party food (each lasting 45 minutes): 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm or 2.30pm.
- The party package includes a white table cloth and clear cups (unless booking the party room where extra party décor is provided). If you would like to bring a cake or anything extra to make a party special for you, do let the staff know in advance and the Science Centre would be happy for you to bring most items.
- Adult meals can be pre-ordered at the café on the day to be served alongside the party food.
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking.
- Minimum of 6 children per weekend birthday party.
- Pre-booking is essential. Non-refundable deposit of £20 required when making a booking. Final balance due on the Wednesday prior to the booking.
- Weekend birthday parties are available in term time and the Hampshire summer holidays.
- Please note, members of staff are always happy to help, however children must be supervised by accompanying adults at all times, and are the responsibility of the hosts.
- Due to the design of the building we are unable to allow helium balloons.